International Week at Riga Medical College of the University of Latvia
From 13 – 17 of May, International Week took place at the Riga Medical College of the University of Latvia, which brought together teachers from Erasmus+ partner organizations.
- Teachers participated in teaching and training mobilities, representing:
- University of Pardubice,Czech Republic
- Kauno kolegija University of Applied Sciences , Lithuania
- University of West Attica, Greece
- Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University , Turkey
- Martin-Luther- University Halle-Wittenberg – Germany
Participants delivered lectures and conducted practical sessions and workshops for college students, as well as implemented professional development and experience exchange activities at LU RMC partner organizations and clinics where student training is organized. Within the framework of the week, the new Erasmus + co-operation project ideas have been created.